Why Security Awareness Training?
Take a look at these statistics:
- 34% of spear phishing attacks are aimed at small businesses
- 25% of spear phishing attacks are aimed at medium sized businesses
- 41% spear phishing attacks are aimed at large enterprises
A little bit alarming, isn't it? An antivirus or a firewall will not stop human error. Employees are the front line of defense in any business. Ongoing training helps employees to prevents errors, keeps everyone aware of good cyber hygiene and helps keep your business safe.
Regular security awareness training can result in an 80%+ increase in average retention rates, according to The Infosec Institute. This can be the difference between keeping any personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive data secure, to being the victim of a data breach.
Topics We Train On
- Interactive, engaging modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
- Internal and External Threats
- Compliance based training (HIPAA, PCI)
- Phishing scams (to get company or your personal data)
- In-depth review - Video on spotting phishing scams - Interactive quiz - Can you spot a phish?
- Phone scams (to get your SSN, credit card number, PII)
- Wi-Fi dangers
- Physical protection – devices
- BYOD – mobile devices- dangers
- Clean desk policy
- Training content is continually updated